So now for thyroid patients What to eat is mentioned in this post…
What to EAT :
Thyroid patients must contain following 3 things in their regular diet.
1. Salad – Salad mainly made from cucumber, onion, carrots & sprouts. (sprouts – boiled for 5 minutes )
2. Boiled Vegetables – In this mainly eat boiled potatoes, sweet potatoes, cluster beans, drumsticks like food. This will add up good nutrition for patients.
3. In main meal regularly eat brown rice with different types of dals.
- Cooking oil – use coconut oil ( most preferred )
- Other requirements in diet are..
Vitamin B – Get it through 1 or 2 glass of milk or 1 or 2 cup of curd which is high in protein, vitamin B & selenium.
Vitamin D – Add mushrooms in diet.
Dry fruits – Mainly walnuts – helps to decrease stress level.. and tension.
View original post 111 more words