Here is a list of Resolutions for new year.
Select them as per your choice or add the ones you find important to your list of resolutions. It will help us in getting a happy and positive life and balance our flow of happy hormones.
* Discover your passion- Experience a joyful state
*Hobbies are good friends.
*Learn to enjoy the “flow” of life – good & bad are its part.
*Listen to soothing music.
* Spiritual practices are good for greater meaning in our lives.
* Follow your passion.
* Accept and let go issues troubling you.
* Happiness Project and happy lifestyle – cultivate them.
* Take Healthy food.
* Good night rituals before going for sound sleep.
* When in sad mood trick your mind by watching funny/ interesting programme or by reading a book of your choice.
* Go for healthy competition.
* Do not tax yourself with killing competition.
* Do not cheat or betray people.
* Do not over burden yourself.
* Reward yourself by leisure, reading,writing , travel…..
* Enjoy nature.
* Avoid negative company.
* Stay away from unhappy and abusive relationships
* Do not expect others to change – work on your pleasure and meaningful life .
Have a wonderful last day of the year and Happy New year !!!!!!
अपने विचारों को
पढ़ने अौर पकङने के जुनून अौर जोश ने
मनन करना सीखा दिया।
मन के विचारों
को पन्नों पर
शब्द जाल बना कर, ऊतारना सीखा दिया।
Why writing is so important?
Start writing to ease your stress and trauma – Dr. James W. Pennebaker, psychology department, University of Texas, Austin, has conducted number of the researches on the health benefits of expressive writing. It releases stress, anxiety and trauma.
Expressive Writing :Expressive Writing is expressing yourself through writing which comes from your core.
Writing is a therapy too – writing is creative hobby which helps you in healing too.
Pen down your thoughts and feelings—Writing is a way for leading a healty physical and emotional life.
Writing is a brain-stimulating activity – A new study found that reading books, writing, following your hobbies are brain-stimulating activities at any age. It improves memory, focus, mood & many more.
Writing is an emotional process along with creativity. While writing , Sometimes we feel stuck. This is a common problem. Every writer faces writer’s block at some point of time. This is a condition of being unable to think of what to write or how to proceed with writing?
How to Deal With writers’ Block-
- Make a habit of reading and writing in a disciplined way.
2. Always take break.
3. Practice writing.
4. If possible, try ‘free writing’ practice.
5. If there is self-doubt or dilemma at the time of writing, consult a writer or friend who may guide you.
It’s your road,
and yours alone.
others may walk it with you,
but no one can walk it for you.
लिखती तो मैं पहले भी थी।
कभी कुछ छप जाता था,
तब खुश हो लेती थी।
कभी लिखे पन्ने रखे-रखे पीले पड़
समय की भीड़ में कहीं खो जाते थे।
धन्यवाद ब्लॉग की दुनिया,
मन की बातें लिखने के लिए…………
इतना बड़ा आसमान और इतनी बड़ी ज़मीन दे दी है ।
ढेरो जाने-अनजाने पाठक और आलोचक,
अब मन की हर बात, हर विचार को,
जब चाहो लिख डालो।
मन में भरे ख़ज़ाने और उमड़ते-घुमड़ते विचारों को
पन्ने पर उतारने की पूरी छूटहै।
लिखती तो मैं पहले भी थी, पर अब लिखने में मज़ा आने लगा है।
Source: लिखती तो मैं पहले भी थी (कविता )
World Poetry Day is on 21 March, and was declared by UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) in 1999, to promote the reading, writing, publishing and teaching of poetry throughout the world.